Wednesday, November 12, 2014


Help these children receive the quality of education you've been receiving!!!

Welcome to my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog!! I have made this blog to gain support for a improved education standards campaign in a public school in my hometown in Pakistan. For me, good quality education is a right of every human being. Everyone deserves to be well-educated as education opens a door of opportunities for people and also make them more useful members of the society. However, I have noticed that in many public schools of Pakistan, quality education is not provided. The curriculum is old and outdated; there is a lack of facilities in the school; no modern teaching pedagogies are employed to make learning a fun and easier experience for kids. I therefore want to start from a public school in my hometown that I know needs much improvement. I have 3 main goals that I want to achieve by the end of the campaign: new facilities in the school like a library with children's books, making the school a safe and sound place for students to learn in( that means good water supply etc) and teachers equipped with effective novel teaching pedagogies. The way I'm going to achieve these goals is by organizing fundraisers, initiating teacher training conferences and getting involved with the local government bodies. This, i believe, would be really beneficial in the long run as small changes lead to big ones!!


No comments:

Post a Comment