Sunday, March 1, 2015

GNML Experience Reflection!!!

The GNML program has proved extremely useful to me.

The single most rewarding experience has been learning all the different kinds of social media tools and ways I can use them to publicize my social campaign. I was pretty excited when I made my first LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. After this program, I am beginning to see social media in a wa y i had never imagined before.

The single most challenging part of GNML was the commitment it required to finish the projects on time. Sometimes, I would have too many other things going on that I wouldn't have a chance to finish my project on time. But I'm proud that I have finished all of my projects though all of them were not submitted on time.

I plan to use my new social media skills to initiate my Social Media for Social Change Campaigns and in the process, asking people for their support. Through the social media, I would inspire them for action and what a difference their contributions can make. Also, I would use it to share success stories so that people know their work is bearing fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment